Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow phelanie

04 February 2011

facts



Granted we've done a post from this shoot, I was looking through some old pictures (these are some of the last we took individually) and couldn't help but put up these last two, which I feel are such a great embodiment of us: Katie, always ready and so photogenic, and me, never ready and never quite appropriate.
We spent the afternoon and early evening at a local carnival (hosted by the president's former high school what!) and found some exceptionally exciting pieces in the thrift shop! We're beyond ecstatic to share them..

Soon to come: we're taking a trip to the MidWest -- hope you're as excited as we are!

xphel

14 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

have fun! these are beautiful. x hivennn

Michaela said...

Lovely dress and jacket!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

Will you help me? Tell me that I have to buy shoes.

SAMANTHA said...

beautiful-- you girls are always traveling to amazing places, how do you do it? jealousy :)


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

veda said...

nice outfit girls... i like the blazer and purse.. :)
closet test tube

mirjam schuurkamp said...

your so stunning!
great First pic!
your pretty
thanks for the comment

xo model from holland

i have a new outfit post come check me out!

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
every day a new post!

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

you look amazing in this asymmetrical dress!

Kristen said...

i really like both pics, and i love those black ankle boots

The new Fashion Stylist said...

i love the post~!
And your blog!
Maybe you can join the give away?
xxx Zoƫ

www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

Out Of Runway said...

I LOOOVE your blazer !!!
check my blog ;)
you can follow me if you want :)

Mira Crisp said...

you two are really beautiful! I like the photos, specially the second one; beautiful model and a lovely composition!
Mira

Nathalia said...

I loved your blog! *-*

http://mesaprivada.blogspot.com/

mirjam schuurkamp said...

mango is really a grest shop
wait for your new post!

thanks for commenting!

xo model from holland

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday new post (L)

Anonymous said...

hey thankyou for your comment, im really intested in your blog, dyou you travel? x

Powered by Blogger.

Follow phelanie